Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Pacific Hotel Cairns. We've put together the below handy guide of FAQ's. Get in contact with our team if there is anything else we can help with.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
Do you have parking?
- We have limited parking on-site, available for $10 per night.
What if I need to cancel my booking?
- All new bookings made direct on our website are fully flexible.
- Our third party partners (e.g. Expedia and Booking.com) have also put in place flexible cancellations, however, you will need to contact them directly for booking alterations.
Are the Queensland borders open to Domestic visitors?
What measures are in place for the safety of staff, guests and the community?
- Our rooms and public areas are cleaned with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals.
- The frequency and intensity of cleaning high touchpoints has been increased, including all public area surfaces, door handles, room keys, staff entrances, and guest entrances.
- Staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
- Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the hotel.
- Staff temperatures are taken before every shift.
- Any staff member feeling unwell or presenting symptoms must notify their manager and leave work.
- Please view our Pacific Hotels Care Policy for more info.